Sunday, August 24, 2008

There's Some Good News and There's Some Great News!

Well...which should I tell you first?

The good news is that Jennifer, aka PotPieGirl, aka "The One" who helped me make my first 3 sales in less than a week after sending her a PM by telling me her secrets and methods about how she makes a full time income without ANY adspend...oh yeah I'll get back on track:

Well she is coming out with a Clickbank product, and I don't have any news of when it will be released or anything but you'd be crazy not to buy it...and no I am not just saying that to say it, but this is where the great news comes in!

The great news is: my campaign is the proof that this system works...I don't know how else to put it. I made my first 3 sales ever, after trying for about 1 year to make even 1 sale!

So keep checking in on this blog and I will let you know ASAP when the product comes out!

No comments: