Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Web Pages Got Indexed Overnight!

Ok everyone! I have done exactly what she has told me to do without spending a dime of my own money (except on energy drinks!) on any of this, and guess what?

My web pages are already indexed on Google, and some are even on the first page!

Wow, she truly is amazing. It is not nearly as complicated as I thought it was going to be. There are just a few simple concepts of internet marketing that I needed to understand better.

And also, btw, I am also seeing traffic...in the double digits, and I am getting a lot of clickthrough to the merchant page too!

Wow, this is exciting! It can't be this easy.

2 comments:

kim said...

Hi, will she explain in her ebook on how to get your pages indexed fast?

From Rags to Riches... said...

Sorry for the late response haha...I didn't see you all the way down here. But yes she will tell you exaclty how to get indexed fast...within 24 hours!

Best of luck to you!