Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st Day With My New Mentor PotPieGirl :D

Wow, she truly is an angel and savior to me! Now I never would have expected any of this in a million years. But, yes, she replied to my PM and said that she would take me by the hand and teach me the ropes of making money on the internet. How freaking cool is that! (And the funny thing is...is that I almost gave up on IM like a few days before PMing her, haha)

But anyways, I made a deal with her that I was not getting my haircut until I made my first 3 sales online, because "three's a charm" right, and you will know that you are doing things right...

And, even better, she was teaching me how to make money using all FREE methods! Yes that's right...

"But don't FREE methods take much longer to get indexed in google and receive traffic???"

Wrong!

She told me how she does everything, giving me a step-by-step guide of my tasks for the day.

And no, I didn't have to write a bajillion articles or anything.

I have learned so much from her, and it has just been the first day... Wow, I am beginning to see how "easy" internet marketing really is once you can put it all together. Seriously, this isn't that hard at all!

No comments: